We love this great city! So why not come out of winter hibernation and show your love while running Milwaukee's very own, Veteran's Park! In partnership with the Hunger Task Force, we will be holding a food drive on race day. So bring out your non-perishables* and let's run and feed the community!
Scenic Course along Milwaukee's Beautiful Lakefront!
Long Sleeved Event Shirt
Finisher's Medal (doubling as bottle-opener & magnet!)
Bloody Mary at Stubby's Gastropub!
Timed Race and Free Race Photos
Hunger Task Force Food Drive including Prize Raffle
Free Post-Race Beer to Participants 21+
Event details and scheduleRace entry includes:
- Scenic course highlighting your sweet home Milwaukee's beautiful lakefront!
- Long Sleeved Event Shirt
- Finisher's Medal (doubling as magnetic bottle opener!)
- Free Bloody Mary at Stubby's Gastrogrub!
- Timed Race Results & Free race photos
- Race Day food drive benefiting the Hunger Task Force
- Free Post Race beer to participants 21+ (aren't quite there yet? You'll get a free soda, gatorade or water!)
When: Thursday, April 25 and Friday, April 26
Time: 12:00pm-7:00pm | 12:00pm-7:00pm
Where: Performance Running Outfitters
4533 North Oakland Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53211
There is no race day packet pick-up unless you reserve it during your registration process. However, you may have someone else pick up your packet for you. Please give written permission, printed OR electronic for your friend to show when picking up.REGISTRATION
4/1/2019-4/27/2019 at 3pm (or until sold out): $45
Online registration will close at 8:15am on race day, April 27- unless sell-out is sooner.
Children 8 and above need to have their own registration. Children under 8 on the course without a race bib will NOT receive a finisher's medal. Strollers and dogs are not permitted on the course due to the size of the park paths.