Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Kinder Farm Park1001 Kinder Farm Park Rd Millersville, MD 21108
- The Anne Arundel County Lifeline 100 Century Ride offers a great experience for cyclists of all levels with 100, 62, 30 and 15 mile route options as well as a Family Fun ride. These routes wind throughout scenic Anne Arundel County including views of downtown Annapolis, the Severn River, southern Anne Arundel County, BWI/Marshall airport and more!
- The full century ride includes 4 supported rest stops. The metric century or approximately 62 mile ride includes at least 2 supported rest stops. The 30 mile ride includes at least 1 supported rest stop.
- The 30 and 15 mile rides are on paved trails.
- The Anne Arundel County Lifeline 100 Century Ride also welcomes the community through a Community Health Fair at Kinder Farm Park hosted by the Make Health Happen Workgroup of the Healthy Anne Arundel Coalition, including local hospitals and public agencies, health screenings, fun activities for kids and families, and more… Click here for more information on the community health fair.
- All riders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Each ride will be show and go, starting schedules will be posted soon! Please keep in mind, this is a ride and not a race! The routes include some paved trail segments with posted speed limits. Come out and enjoy the day.
The Family Fun Ride is for children ages 10 and under and their parents/guardians. This event is free. The course is on the paved trails at Kinder Farm Park. To register for the Family Fun ride please visit our website.
Another FREE Fun event for the kids... once again the Lifeline 100 will host a Children's Bike Rodeo - a fun bicycle safety orientation and obstacle course - for ages 4-10. To register for the Children's Bike Rodeo please visit our website.
Event details and schedule
We encourage you to pick up your riding packet on Saturday Oct. 6 from 12 Noon – 2 PM at the Kinder Farm Park Visitor Center. As you enter the park on Kinder Farm Park Rd., continue straight up a short hill. The Visitor’s Center is the first building on the left. Packets will also be available beginning at 6:15 AM on ride day. You will receive a bib number which you must affix to your jersey. You must be registered either online or by paper form and have your riding bib to start your ride and utilize the rest stops.
PARKING AT KINDER FARM PARK
Local riders may want to ride to the start and others are encouraged to carpool. From Jumpers Hole Rd, enter on Kinder Farm Park Rd. then make a quick left on Gali Sanchez Way. Follow that to crew who will direct you where to park. There will be a short walk or ride from there to the Visitor Center.
RIDE START TIMES
The ride is rain or shine. This is a “show and go” start which means you should arrive at the starting line and begin riding in the follow timeslots. This will help spread riders as they enter the B&A trail.
100 Miles 7:00am - 7:30am Kinder Farm Park Visitor Center
65 Miles 7:30am - 8:00am Kinder Farm Park Visitor Center
30 Miles 8:30am - 9:00am Kinder Farm Park Visitor Center
15 Miles 9:00am - 9:30am Kinder Farm Park Visitor Center
All riders are required to wear helmets and have their bikes in good working order, including reflectors or taillights. You should carry a spare inner tube, tire irons and a small pump or CO2. Be sure your bike is in good mechanical order and that your tires are not worn and in need of replacement. Please visit your local bike shop if your bike needs service. However, there will be a bike mechanic available for simple repairs at Kinder Farm and each rest stop. Bring two full bottles to start the ride! Also, you may want to bring your favorite energy food for in between rest stops.