- ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED, but you can still register in person! Saturday, October 15 from 12-2pm and Sunday, October 16 starting at 6:15am at Kinder Farm Park in the Harvest Hall Visitor Center. Please check www.Lifeline100.com for more details.
- The Third Annual Anne Arundel County Lifeline 100 Century Ride offers a great experience for cyclists of all levels with 100, 60, 30 and 15 mile route options as well as a Family Fun ride. These routes wind throughout scenic Anne Arundel County including views of downtown Annapolis, the Severn River, southern Anne Arundel County, BWI/Marshall airport and more!
- The full century ride includes 4 supported rest stops. The 60 mile ride includes at least 2 supported rest stops. The 30 mile ride includes at least 1 supported rest stop.
- The 30 and 15 mile rides are on paved trails.
- The Anne Arundel County Lifeline 100 Century Ride also welcomes the community through a Community Health Fair at Kinder Farm Park hosted by the Make Health Happen Workgroup of the Healthy Anne Arundel Coalition, including local hospitals and public agencies, health screenings, fun activities for kids and families, and more… Click here for more information on the community health fair.
- All riders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please click here for mail in registration options.
Register EARLY! Save $5 when you register before June 1st!
Event details and scheduleThe Third Annual Anne Arundel County Lifeline 100 Century Ride is co-sponsored by the Anne Arundel County Police Department, Anne Arundel County Department of Recreation and Parks and Bicycle Advocates for Annapolis and Anne Arundel County. All event proceeds will be used to support the following non-profit organizations:
- Anne Arundel County Crisis Response System
- Recreation Deeds for Special Needs
- Bicycle Advocates for Annapolis and Anne Arundel County Bike Safety Programs
Each ride will be show and go, starting schedules will be posted soon! Please keep in mind, this is a ride and not a race! The routes include some paved trail segments with posted speed limits. Come out and enjoy the day.
The Family Fun Ride is for children ages 10 and under and their parents/guardians. This event is free. The course is on the paved trails at Kinder Farm Park. To register for the Family Fun ride please visit our website.
Another FREE Fun event for the kids... once again Bike Maryland will host a Children's Bike Rodeo - a fun bicycle safety orientation and obstacle course - for ages 4-10. To register for the Children's Bike Rodeo please visit our website.
Looking for a bigger bang for your buck? Become a sponsor! Last year's event attracted 669 riders, 150+ health fair participants, and many more spectators! This is a great opportunity for you and/or your business. For more sponsorship information please visit our website.
Not sure you want to ride on October 16th, but still want to be a part of this great event? Join us as a volunteer! We need folks to help with everything from parking to registration, set up to clean up. Visit our website for more information on becoming a volunteer.
Special Non-Profit Partner Riders
If you are riding and fund-raising for one of our special partners, please click Alzheimer’s Association or Susan G. Komen. If you are riding in memory of Patrick Feeks for the Phoenix Patriot Foundation, please register here and enter “FEEKSPPF” as your team name. You can visit the Phoenix Patriot page for further information.
Anne Arundel County Recreation and Parks