Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Gulf Beach Recreation Area550 Gulf St. Milford, CT 06460
Our 7th Running of the Gulf Beach 5K has found a home in Pirate Day weekend! The 5K starts and finishes at the Gulf Beach Recreation Area. Runners and Walkers of all ages and abilities are welcome.
Registration is $25, increases to $30 on March 6th and $35 on race day.
• Entrants receive a Short Sleeve race shirt. (Guaranteed to preregistered only)
• Exact timing using “transponder on the bib” for Net time and Gun time. You will receive a "Race Receipt" when you finish with all of your stats and see if you won an award
• Custom Pint Pilsners Awards for overall top 3 men and women as well as top 3 men and women in all 10-year age groups.
• Post-race food: Bagels and Bananas.
• REAL BATHROOMS.
• The race will start PROMPTLY at 8am!
WE WILL HAVE A WATER STATION AT THE HALF WAY POINT.
Race Day packet pick-up will be at the race start/finish from 7:00am-7:45am: Gulf Beach Recreation Area 550 Gulf St. Milford, CT. 06460. Make sure you arrive with PLENTY of time to park, get your bib and shirt. The race will start at 8:00am promptly.
7:00am: Packet pick-up Starts
7:45am: Packet Pickup Closes
8:00am: Race Starts
8:15am: First finishers
9:15am: Final finishers
9:30pm: Clean up and Race Venue Closed
*This 5K is Race 3 in the Shoreline Sharks 5K Streaker Series. All who finish The Savin Rock 5K on 5/11, The Hamden Flat 5K on 5/25 and The Gulf Beach 5K 6/8 will receive a FREE Custom Long Sleeve Tech Shirt!
Click here to save $10 and sign up for all three 5Ks
From the South: Take RT 95N to Exit 39A. Go Right off Exit and bare LEFT on CHERRY St. Follow Cherry about a mile to Gulf St. Take a LEFT on Gulf Street and follow to Gulf Beach.
From the North: Take 95S to Exit 39A. Exit will merge you onto RT 1. Bare left at the fork to Cherry St. Follow Cherry Street about a mile to Gulf St. Take a LEFT on Gulf St and follow to Gulf Beach.
Parking is allowed in ALL lots, including the residents only lots. Addition parking can be found on side streets within ¼ of a mile.