The 2021 Summer Swim Program fee is to be paid at the Mexico Area Family YMCA Front Desk at the time of registration.
All Payments are required in full before participation for 2021 Summer Swim Team.
Mini Marlins Swim School:
Members — $30
- Non-members — $45
- Mini Marlins may then tryout for Summer Swim Team in June. If they make the team they will pay the difference between what they paid for Mini Marlins and the cost of Summer Swim Team.
Marlins Swim Team :
Members — $100.00 in full
Non-members — $125.00 in full
Summer Swim Fees include:
Marlins Swim Team:
- Mexico YMCA program fees for the entire Summer Swim season
- Mid-Mo Conference Registration fee
- USA Swimming Athlete Registration fee (for New Members)
Other Required Expenses:
- Team Swim Suit and Swim Cap - purchased through the team.
- City Pool admission fee for practices at the City Pool — Swimmers must pay the required entry fee for each practice session at the City Pool.
- Swim Meet entry fees and transportation for home and away meets.
- Additional equipment may be required for practice such as googles, flippers, snorkles, etc.
Discounts: Sibling - $10 off program fee for additional siblings
Certified Stroke Judge Discount - 15% off program fee (one child per family)
All swimmers previously registered for the preceding Winter Swim program should select Renew for their USA Swimming Membership status, and select the USA Swimming Year Round Membership option during registration.
Any swimmers who were NOT registered for the preceding Winter Swim program should select New for their USA Swimming Membership status, and select the USA Swimming FLEX Membership option during registration.