Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
North Middle SchoolN88 W16801 Main Street Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Monday, January 13, 2020.
The purpose of Level 2 is to give participants success with fundamental skills, including learning how to float without support and to recover to a vertical position.
- Enter and exit water by stepping or jumping from the side
- Fully submerge and hold breath
- Open eyes under water and retrieve submerged objects
- Front, jellyfish and tuck floats
- Front and back glides and floats
- Recover to vertical position
- Roll from front to back and back to front
- Change direction of travel while swimming on front or back
- Tread water using arm and leg actions
- Combined arm and leg actions on front and back
- Finning arm action
- Learn how to stay safe, including recognizing an emergency, knowing how to call for help and perform simple nonswimming assist
- Learn how to stay safe in, on and around the water, including the use of a life jacket, recognizing lifeguards and sun safety
- Learn to look carefully before entering the water
- Learn what to think about and do when exhausted or caught in a dangerous situation
No class Dec 23 & 30. **Please Note: You can register your child for only one swim class at a time. You must wait until your child has completed their current swim level before registering for the next level** .
Activity Secondary Category
Swim Lessons - Level 2
NMS Pool at North Middle School