Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
North Middle SchoolN88 W16801 Main Street Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Friday, January 17, 2020.
The purpose of Swim Lessons Level 1 is to begin developing positive attitudes, good swimming habits and safe practices in and around the water.
- Enter and exit water using ladder, steps or side
- Blow bubbles through mouth and nose
- Open eyes under water and retrieve submerged objects
- Front and back glides and floats
- Recover to vertical position
- Roll from front to back and back to front
- Tread water using arm and hand actions
- Alternating and simultaneous leg actions on front and back
- Alternating and simultaneous arm actions on front and back
- Combined arm and leg actions on front and back
- Learn how to stay safe, including recognizing an emergency and knowing how to call for help
- Learn how to stay safe in, on and around the water, including the use of a life jacket, recognizing lifeguards and sun safety
No class Nov 29 & Dec 27. **Please Note: You can register your child for only one swim class at a time. You must wait until your child has completed their current swim level before registering for the next level** .
Activity Secondary Category
Swim Lessons - Level 1
NMS Pool at North Middle School