Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Germania Hall320 Chute Street Menasha, WI 54952
12 Reasons To Do The St. Joe...Wisconsin's Great Festival For Fitness 5K!
1. A Chip Timed 5K Run!
2. A "Big Fun" 5K Walk!
3. Spectacular Scenic Course! "The 5K Course Features One of Wisconsin's Most Popular Trails...the Trestle Trail!" From Germania into charming Downtown Menasha and the near northside...Joining the Friendship Trail on Broad Street and then heading west to the spectacular Friendship Trestle Trail Segment...over panoramic Little Lake Butte Des Morts...and back!
4. USATF Certified Course!
5. Awards (Take Home Some Hardware!)...102 5k Run Medals including:
Overall Male: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place
Overall Female:1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place
Age Groups: Male and Female Top 3 in Each Age Group starting with age group 9 and under, and then going in 5 year increments starting with age group 10-14 and going up through age group 75-79, with the final age group wards being given out for the age 80 and over!
6. The Shirt...A "Very Cool" Technical Long Sleeve Tee! (You'll love this high quality feel good shirt!)
7. A Fabulous Food Feast Buffet!
8. Serving Hot & Cold Beverages!
9. Fantastic Door Prizes! A St. Joe Race Day Tradition!
10. Family Friendly...Strollers & Wagons Welcome!
11. Pet Friendly...Partner up with Your Pooch!
12. Fun Fun Fun...and who doesn't want to have some fun on the weekend!
Event details and schedule
Early Packet Pickup Day (New This Year):
Friday, October 10th 3:00PM-6:00pm
Fleet Feet Sports - Appleton
Race Day Packet Pickup & Race Day Registration (Cash or Check Only):
Saturday, October 11th 6:45AM-8:45AM
Germania Hall 320 Chute Street, in Downtown Menasha
Runners Start Time: 8:00AM
Walkers Start Time: 9:00AM
5K Run Awards Ceremony inside Germania Hall!
Food Feast Buffet inside Germania Hall
Door Prizes Registration & Drawings inside Germania Hall
Bring canned food goods for the St. Joseph Food Pantry day of event!