We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Thursday, August 5, 2021.
The Mechanicsburg Area Senior High School Fitness Center will be open for MASD students (grades 6 – 12) Monday through Thursday beginning June 14 and ending August 5. No program: July 5. See guidelines below:
- Participants MUST register with the Rec Department and use your MASD Student email
- Instructor will email your MASD Student email a googledoc each week to sign-up for either time slot: 10:30 AM to 11:25 AM and 11:30 AM to 12:25 PM per day.
- Space is limited to 18 participants per time-slot, and spots will be reserved on a first-come first-served basis.
- In an effort to mitigate the potential spread of COVID-19, participants will be required to wear a mask, maintain social distancing while working out and will be required to follow all safety rules that will be laid-out by the instructor on duty.
- Parents should look over the Mechanicsburg Area School District Health Monitoring Tools: Click Here This is an ever changing document, please refer to it often, and if pertinent changes are made we will email you.
- Participants should wait at the back doors of the senior high school until the instructor takes attendance and allows the participants inside at the start of their time-slot.
Please register with Instructor on first day.
Activity Other Category
Exercise & Wellness
Mechanicsburg Senior High Weight Room