We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Monday, October 19, 2020.
Start Smart Soccer is a developmentally appropriate introductory soccer program for children 3-5 years old. The program prepares children for organized soccer in a fun, non-threatening environment. Age appropriate equipment is used in teaching dribbling, passing, kicking, and running/agility. This is a six-week Parent and Child class. Space is limited.
- Q&A prescreen intake at start of every in person class (Health Screen asking about COVID-19 symptoms)
- 6’ distancing enforced at all times
- Mask required at all times indoor, except while swimming
- Mask required at all times outdoor until distanced from others
- Provide hand sanitizer station(s)
- Signage of rules posted
- Contact tracing procedures
- Regular sanitizing of equipment and spaces
- Staff wears a mask at all times unless 20’ or more away from another person
- Participation waivers / posted notices
- Class instructors (as well as site monitors) are in charge of enforcing the guidelines
Joe Dancer Park