Making Mac FitSeptember 06 - 26, 2020 McMinnville Parks and Recreation Community Center 600 NE Evans McMinnville, OR 97128 View Map Organized by City of McMinnville Parks and Recreation Department
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
McMinnville Parks and Recreation Community Center600 NE Evans McMinnville, OR 97128
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, September 26, 2020.
Join us (virtually) and complete a marathon on your own or with your family! Sign up and donate to the McMinnville Parks and Recreation scholarship fund to help others in your community You get to choose when and where and how you do the marathon. Remember if you are outside, please follow physical distancing guidelines.
- Registration is $5 and all proceeds will go to the Parks and Recreation Scholarship Program.
- All participants will get a personalized bib emailed to them within 48 hours of registering.
- Walk or run your 26.2 miles any time between Sept 6-26.
- Email your results to email@example.com for your finisher certificate.
- Connect with us and the McMinnville community. Use the hashtag #makingmacfit on your social media account while training for the race, participating in the race, or when you complete this run! This is a great way to get the whole family moving and grooving!
- Tracking your distance-You can use any app; suggested apps-Nike Run Club, Map My Run, Runkeeper, Strava.
- Mac Parks and Rec will post trail maps at mcminnvilleoregon.gov/parksrec or you can get community suggestions from Map My Run.