Hello Flying Tiger Families!
It's that time of year, and dive season is just around the corner!
We are pleased to welcome back head dive coach Tor Strom and to welcome our new senior assistant dive coach, Max Flory, and other fabulous assistant dive coaches!
Our first practice is Wednesday, May 30 from 5-7 pm! A few items to let you know about....
- All divers must have their forms completed before they will be allowed to dive. All forms should be completed with the on-line registration.
- We are in Division 2 this summer and look forward to all your energy, support, and great dives. We need many parent volunteers throughout the season. Information about volunteering is included at the Tuckahoe Recreation Club website under Teams/Dive Team/Volunteers. Parents are required to volunteer at least 3 times per child during the season. If you are unable to volunteer, please submit the $150 non-volunteer fee per child with your registration.
- We will also need Referees, Judges, and Meet Workers this year. This requires attendance at one of the NVSL Dive Clinics. Dates, times, and locations for these clinics can be found on the Tuckahoe website under Teams/Dive Team/Volunteers.
- Remember, a dive team t-shirt is included with your registration fee. Extra shirts may be purchased when you register on-line. Please register by May 31st to ensure that you get your preferred t-shirt size. We will be placing the t-shirt order at the beginning of June.
- Tuckahoe is hosting a New Member Orientation on Sunday, May 20 from 12-3 pm. Stop by and visit us! Registration materials will be available and you can purchase new 2018 Tuckahoe team swim suits (which can also be purchased at Sport Fair).
Please let us know if you have any questions. We are looking forward to another great dive season! Also, please feel free to pass this information along to any Tuckahoe member that you know who might be interested in joining the dive team. Remember, no experience is necessary!
Araceli Anciola and Jennifer Murray
Dive Team Representatives