Dragon Boating is easy to learn, extremely safe, and an activity where men and women compete side by side towards the same goal. Regardless how old, young, big or little: once a paddler is in stroke, they are contributing to their team! Add the outdoors, the water, the visual spectacle of dragon boating, and you get a perfect activity for corporate team building or a school outing!
Please join us on July 14, 2018, for our 3rd Annual Gilda's Club South Jersey Dragon Boat Festival at Lake Lenape!
Event details and schedule
- Saturday, July 14th from 8:30 AM-5 PM at Lake Lenape Park
- The festival proceeds benefit Gilda’s Club South Jersey.
- Absolutely no experience is necessary to participate.
- Excellent Corporate Team Building day or school outing!
- Team composition: Recommended 21 participants per team (with 3 substitutes highly recommended), minimum of 8 female paddlers in the boat for every race and the minimum age is 12.
- In addition to race day, teams will receive one practice session the week of the Festival
Gilda's Club South Jersey