2nd Annual Leprechaun Leap
Distances: 15k Individual & 15k-3 person Relay Team
Race Date : March 9, 2019
Start Time: 8:30 am ( 3 Hour Time Limit)
Our second annual Leprechaun Leap will kick-off with our first ever City to City run from Mullins to Marion; the City to City run is a 15K, which and can be performed individually or as a relay team!
We encourage all walkers and runner, who don’t feel up to the 9 mile challenge, to register for the relay component of the race, which can be done with three (each person runs/walks 3 miles each) or two (one person runs/walks 3 miles and the other runs/walks 6 miles) team members.
The Leprechaun Leap is a great way to be active, as well as be part of our St. Patrick’s Day fun; runners are encouraged to dress in their favorite St. Patrick’s Day attire or at least wear GREEN in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day.
After the race, we will have a beer garden – all race entrants (over the age of 21) receive a ticket for (1) one free beer and admission to our festival, which will include a golf cart parade, food vendors, artisans, and live music and entertainment throughout the day and into the evening.
During the festival, prizes will be awarded for our best dressed Leprechaun, along with prizes to our best St. Patrick’s Day-themed vendor booth and golf cart. And, be sure to bring a lawn chair or blanket to enjoy our fun day of festivities.
- Top female & male overall
- Top female & male masters overall
- Top 3 person relay team overall
- 18 & under
- 19 – 29
Early Registration (ends on February 9th) 15K individual $30; $15 for students (=/<17 y/o)
15K Relay Team $45
Late Registration (after February 9th) 15K individual $35; $20 for students (=/<17 y/o)
15K Relay Team $50
On-line registration will end on March 8, 2019, but you can still register in person at race site Finish Line on Saturday morning starting at 7:00 am- 8:00 am at Fox Field. Marion , SC (AC Tolison Gym, wilcox Ave, Marion, SC)
*** Register early to receive your Leprechaun Leap t-shirts, while supplies last ***
Register in person at race site Finish Line on Saturday morning starting at 7:00 am- 8:00 am beside Fox Field (AC Tollison Gym - Wilcox Rd, Marion, SC)
- Start of Race is 8:30 am If you miss registering in Marion we will have some bib#s in the parking lot across from the Mullins Chamber of Commerce (under the gazebo in the Anderson Brothers Bank parking lot) located at 100 N Main Street Mullins SC 29574.
Everyone should try to pick up bib#s in Marion at Finish area.
Race Start Time: 8:30 am on March 9th
Race Start Location: Anderson Brothers Bank parking lot located at 100 North Main Street, Mullins, SC 29574
Individual & first leg relay runners
- Please park in the grassy lot across from the festival’s location – 800 North Withlacoochee Avenue Marion SC 29571.
- A shuttle/van will be available for those completing the entire 15K and for first leg relay runners.
- If you are the first leg relay runner, please make sure you have transportation at mile marker 3 to allow yourself transportation back to the finish line.
o Mile Maker 3 – around Grant’s Body Shop (1854 Senator Gasque Road Marion, SC 29571)
o Finish line – 719 North Main Street Marion SC 29571 (CD Joyner/Shannon Wilkerson Gym)
- If you are taking the shuttle/van, you MUST be in the parking lot no later than 645 am.
- First shuttle/van to Mullins will leave at 7 am.
For mile 3 and mile 6 relay runners
- Please arrive early to the starting line at Anderson Brothers Bank (parking lot) located at 100 North Main Street, Mullins SC 29574 to get instructions for mile makers/relay points, if participating in the relay component of the race.
- It is the runner’s responsibility to ensure that they have transportation, if necessary, at the 3 mile and 6 mile relay points.
o Mile marker 3 – around Grant’s Body Shop (1854 Senator Gasque Road Marion, SC 29571)
o Mile marker 6 – around Richardson Funeral Home/Marco Water/E & L Rentals (1936 Senator Gasque Road, Marion SC 29571)
- We have permission for runners to park at Grant’s Body Shop and Richardson Funeral Home. Please utilize these parking areas.
- Runners/walkers MUST complete the course no later than 11 am.
- Awards will be presented at 10 am and 11 am.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 843-431-8148 (Karen); 843-624-0309 (Shelley)
- Website: hometownpromotionseventplanning.com
Event details and schedule
Leprechaun Leap is Marion’s -2nd Annual St. Patrick’s Day Festival!The Leprechaun Leap will be sure and put a smile on the face of every lad in attendance. Mark your calendars for this fun-filled day, so that you can help us paint the city of Marion green and fill the town with good cheer!
Thank you, Karen and Shelley