This activity is closed to further registration.
Join us for a Mountain Bike Time Trial on the Tortolita Preserve. Grind through beautiful views and a mature cactus forest on a single track course.
The Course: 9.7 miles per lap of single track with sand, hard pack and some nice flowey sections. This is a semi technical trail that meanders through the beautiful Tortotlita Preserve
Included with Registration:
- Entry to Time Trial
- Electronic Timing
- Commemorative Bike Plate
- Raffle Entry
- Grab & Go Meal Ticket
OVERALL TOP THREE SPECIAL RAFFLE: Finish your time trial in the top three, and be entered to win an exclusive raffle prize. Winners will be announced on facebook on event day, and prizes can be picked up at HMS Bikes week following event.
REVISED POLICIES FOR PARTICIPANT
- Feel Sick, Stay Home: If participant or member of household is feeling sick, do not attend.
- Face Masks: Each participant must have a face mask on site. (use will be at instructor’s discretion)
- Good Hygiene: Hand sanitizer or hand washing is required upon arrival each day. Reminder to sneeze or cough into the inside of elbow or tissue.
- Reduced Crowd Sizes: Spectators may be limited to (1) one per participant. Spectators are encouraged to wear face mask.
- Increased Cleaning: Staff are implementing new cleaning protocols within our facilities and frequently touched equipment.
- Reduced Physical Closeness: Instructors are eliminating contact between participants when possible by enrolling smaller class sizes removing unnecessary physical contact from program formats (yes, even high-fives or fist bumps are not allowed).
- Promoting Good Hygiene: Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations required at start of program.
- Using Face Masks: Coaches, Instructors, Parents, and Spectators are requested to wear cloth face coverings over their mouths and nose while at programs. (As a reminder, cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children younger than 2 years of age, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unable to remove the cover without assistance.)
General Race Information:
- Ride times will vary.
- Heats will begin at 9:00 AM.
- Staggered start times will be held in small groups with 45 seconds between each rider
- Trail distances are approximate.
- Be kind to everyone. Nobody likes "that guy". Don't be that guy. Please overtake with care and communicate to the slower rider. Slower riders please yield.
- All competitors must wear a properly secured helmet, complying to DOT or CPSC Standards at all time
- Each competitor is responsible for having their bike in good operating condition. All Competitors must be self-sufficient. All repairs during a race must be performed by the individual racers. Tools and spare parts used in a repair must be carried by the racer.
- Pay Attention
- Respect Others
- "Slow your Roll" - control your speed, especially on trails with short sight-lines