We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, August 31, 2021.
Use wildlife knowledge to help crack the case! Analyze “wildlife crime scenes” to gather clues and evidence, so to identify who or what was the perpetrator. Pre-registration is required.
- Class meets at the picnic tables at the front of ONP.
- Parents not required to register, but must stay with child.
- Bring water and wear weather-appropriate clothing & comfortable shoes.
- Program developed for ages 5Y+.
- Please leave pets at home.