The Northwoods Bad-Dash is a 4-mile adventure run! The course features 12 obstacles, including a mud crawl, cargo net & fish crib climb and much more!
The event will also include a post-race party with LIVE music, beer, food and RAFFLES! This event will be open to spectators, participants and the public.
Event details and schedule
Saturday, September 1, 2018
- RACE MORNING:
- 9:00am-10:00am: Race check-in at Manitowish Waters Community Center
- 9:30am-10:00am: Bussing to North Lakeland Discovery Center / Orientation and course description
- 10:00am-11:00am: Race start. Staggered start every 5 minutes
- IT'S PARTY TIME!!!
- 10:00am-12:30pm - at the FINISH LINE located on the grounds of the Manitowish Waters Community Center
FOOD - BEER - SODA - WATER
AWARDS and RAFFLES
- Noon - Awards Celebration
The race promotes camaraderie, fun, and teamwork.
Awards will be given out for related, fun categories including:
~Best LumberJack & Jill (Jack & Jack, or Jill & Jill) - aka Best Couple - We don't discriminate
~Best Team Get-Up
Manitowish Waters Chamber