2018 5K Tractor TrotJune 09, 2018 5K Tractor Trot Cross Street of 4th St and Jackson Malta, IL 60150 View Map Organized by CAST Foundation
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
5K Tractor TrotCross Street of 4th St and Jackson Malta, IL 60150
CAST Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization that was created in 2010, to Create A Stronger Tomorrow by providing financial assistance to other nonprofit organizations that strengthen our community. CAST Foundation was started by a group of friends looking for a way to make a difference in the lives of others. We have the common belief that the things we accomplish today will make our society stronger tomorrow. In order to accomplish this goal, CAST Foundation donates the proceeds of fundraisers to other nonprofit organizations who share our common goal. Past donation recipients include Children's Oncology Service Inc, CASA of Dekalb County, Feed'Em Soup, Girls on the Run-Northwest, Dekalb County Community Gardens, and Adventure works of Dekalb County.
USATF Sanctioned Event and Certified Course #IL-10042-JW
Event details and schedule
The 2018 5K Tractor Trot will take place at 9:00AM on June 9, 2018 in Malta, IL. The start line will be at the cross streets of 4th and Jackson Street. This year the proceeds will be donated to the Lions Club of Malta. Please refere to the course information map for route and parking. USATF Sanctioned Event and Certified Course #IL-10042-JW
The mission of the Lions Club is to empower volunteers to serve their communities, meet humanitarian needs, encourage peace and promote international understanding through Lions clubs.
Lions Clubs International Purpose
• To Organize, charter and supervise service clubs to be known as Lions clubs.
• To Coordinate the activities and standardize the administration of Lions clubs.
• To Create and foster a spirit of understanding among the peoples of the world.
• To Promote the principles of good government and good citizenship.
• To Take an active interest in the civic, cultural, social and moral welfare of the community.
• To Unite the clubs in the bonds of friendship, good fellowship and mutual understanding.
• To Provide a forum for the open discussion of all matters of public interest; provided, however, that partisan politics and sectarian religion shall not be debated by club members.
• To Encourage service-minded people to serve their community without personal financial reward, and to encourage efficiency and promote high ethical standards in commerce, industry, professions, public works and private endeavors.