Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Lake Arrowhead Park265 Lake Arrowhead Rd Luray, VA 22835
Join us for the Annual Luray Sprint Triathlon in scenic Luray, Virginia and find out why more than 98% of our athletes would recommend this race to a friend!
Compete in both Luray International and Luray Sprint as an individual in the same weekend and earn a special award.
Included with your registration:
- Finisher’s medal and bragging rights!
- Technical race t-shirt
- Luray Triathlon water bottle
- Timing chip results for swim, bike, run and both transitions
- Results kiosk to view your results electronically
- Live results link to share with family and friends so they can follow your progress.
- Food and drinks and music on race day
- Hammer Nutrition product samples
- Eligibility for top 3 awards in your age group or other category
- Points toward your national ranking with USA Triathlon
Please note: To sign up for the Aquabike, sign up for the triathlon then choose "Aquabike" as your race category instead of Age Group, Athena, etc.A single loop swim in pristine Lake Arrowhead gets athletes ready for the 41km bike on paved roads through the woods and farms of the Shenandoah Valley. The 10K is a 2x out and back with rolling hills and all on the roads of Page County. Athletes also have the option of doing an AquaBike (swim + bike).
Need help with your training?
Geared toward beginner and novice triathletes, the Luray Triathlon Pre-Race Clinic, date to be determined, is designed to help you prepare for the Luray Triathlon by practicing on the actual race course. Presented by top coaches and athletes, the clinic will provide you with knowledge and expertise to put you on the fast track towards accomplishing your triathlon goals.
Be sure to also check out our Training Tips Videos and Training Plans.
PACKET PICK UP: Friday afternoon in downtown Luray or Sat morning at race site.
AWARDS: Top 3 in each of the following categories:
- Overall (M & F)
- Masters Overall (M & F 40+)
- Age Group (M & F): 15 & Under,16-19, 20-24, etc.
- Clydesdales (M 220+ Lbs) & Masters Clydesdales (40+)
- Athenas (F 165+ Lbs) & Masters Athenas (40+)
- Novice (M & F)
- Relay Teams (Mixed, All Male, All Female)
- Luray Finisher (M & F)
- Military (M & F)
- Aquabike (M&F)
Event details and schedule
For more details check out our website HERE
- Triathlon: 750m swim/27K bike/5K run
- Aquabike: 750m swim/27K bike
- Duathlon: 1.1 mile trail run/27K bike/5K run