Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Lookout Mountain Town Commons720 Scenic Highway Lookout Mountain, TN 37350
14th Annual King of the Mountain Road Race – May 11th, 2019
On Saturday, May 11th, 2019 bring the whole family to race, jog, walk, or stroll and enjoy the scenery of Lookout Mountain, while supporting the Good Shepherd School Scholarship Fund!
4 mile race - 8:15am
1 mile fun run- 9:00am
The 4-mile race is a competitive event on a course with rolling hills and a fast downhill finish over the last mile and a half. The course runs along the east and west brows of Lookout Mountain and passes the Incline, historic Point Park and Sunset Rock. Due to limitations of our host facility, registration for the 4-mile race will be capped at 250 participants this year. We encourage you to sign up early for this great race!
The 1-mile fun run is a great family fun event, with runners, joggers, walkers and strollers trekking the race route.
- Overall Top Male and Top Female Racers
- Male and Female age groups winner and runner-up: 14 under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Event details and schedule
Friday: May, 10th from 10:00am to 2:00pm at The Good Shepherd School. Located 211 Franklin Road, Lookout Mountain, TN 37350
- Race Day: - May, 11th starting at 6:30am at the Lookout Mountain Town Commons. Located at 720 Scenic Hwy, Lookout Mountain, TN 37350
- Parking lots available by the Good Shepherd Church on corners of Franklin Road and Scenic Highway.
Race Day Schedule - Saturday - May 11th, 2019
- 6:30am - Registration and packet pick up open
- 8:15am - 4 Mile Race Start
- 9:00am - 1 Mile Fun Run Start
- 9:30am - Awards for 4 Mile Race
- Race Director: Jeffery Wiese
423-400-6040 or Jeffery.Wiese@UBS.com
- Good Shepherd School, Director: Sandy Skorput
423-821- 0044 or Sandy@GSLookout.com