Join us for our First Annual Lace Up, CLarenceville - Family, Fun and Fitness event!!! We will start at our Shaw Stadium and walk or run through our neighborhood behind the Clarenceville Middle School. We have both a 5K route and a Fun One Mile route. The Clarenceville Education Foundation is donating half of the proceeds to their Senior friends at Botford Commons to help with events for the residents. The Clarenceville Education Foundation mission is to enhance the resources available to students and teachers of the Clarenceville School District in order to foster and expand educational opportunities for programs impacting students. This includes scholarships, technology enhancements, enrichment opportunities and provide mini grants to enhance and sustain programs.
We hope you join us in helping both seniors and students achieve our goals!! This event is for all ages!!!
Event details and schedule
- Early packet pick up on Friday, May 17 at 20210 Middlebelt Rd, Livonia, MI from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m
- Race Day - registration starting at 7:00 a.m. at 20210 Middlebelt Rd, Livonia, MI
- 7:45 a.m. - Warm-up and National Anthem sung by a student from Clarenceville High School
- 8:00 a.m. - Run Start Time
- 8:15 a.m. - Walk Start Time
- 8:30 a.m. - Fun One Mile Walk/Run start time
- T- Shirts are guaranteed for registration received by May 3, 2019
Parking at the Clarenceville High School with a bridge over Middlebelt to get to the starting point! Please dress for the weather, come to have fun and invite your friends and family to sign up!!!
Clarenceville Education Foundation