The race benefits the Governor’s Cup Ski Scholarship Fund which helps student athletes in the Lincoln-Woodstock community to pursue their passion of winter sports.
REGISTRATION ENDS AT MIDNIGHT, WEDNESDAY MARCH 20TH. THERE WILL BE NO DAY OF RACE REGISTRATIONS!
This race is a great opportunity to race with family and friends of all ages at the end of a great winter season.
This is a full Giant Slalom course from the top of Rumrunner and down onto Coolidge.
Awards will be given out to the fastest male & female racer from the following age brackets. We will place you into your age category using your birthdate and age as of December 31, 2018. Everyone will also receive an event t-shirt.
Event details and schedule
- Registration will be at the Comp Center on Loon Mountain West Side.
- Registration begins at 7:30am and closes promptly at 8:30am.
- Race begins approximately at 9:30am for all racers.
- Awards will take place approximately 30 minutes after the conclusion of the race.
- Waivers will need to be filled out on the day of the race. Anyone under the age of 18 will need a parent to sign off on the waiver.