Paved and rolling rural roads for routes of approximately 25, 40 and 65+ miles.
New Start Location for 2018!
- Easy access from I75 or US HWY30.
- Indoor registration/restrooms/lunch, rest stops, sag/mechanic support, refreshments, giveaways, maps, painted road markings, and a great time!
- Camping, restaurants and hotels within a few miles of start/finish location. See website for info.
- Reduced price and Free Tour T-Shirts to all registrants by June 5th! Additional shirts available for purchase if pre-registered prior to June 5th.
Event details and schedule
Please see our website for complete info or contact us at email@example.com for other questions.
Day of registration is available, but pre-registration is encouraged. Check-in at start address. We recommend arriving to check-in before 7:30. Parking available next to registration. Stay on pavement and park cars only in designated parking spots.
Maps available at registration and roads will be marked. Additional route marker signs when needed.
- 6:45 AM – Registration Opens. Refreshments available. Pre-registered riders are required to check in. Your ride can start at your convenience, but we encourage a mass start at 8:15 AM.
- 7:00 AM – Routes open, but encouraged to consider MASS Start.
- 8:15 AM – WELCOME and MASS GROUP START (optional). Gather at 8:00.
- 8:00 AM – Rest stop open. The rural routes will have rest stop/refreshments available every ~15 to 25 miles depending on the route from 8:00 AM until 2:00 PM. Expect water, sport/energy drink, bars, fruit, etc.
- 9:30 AM – Suggested cut off for 65 route start.
- 10:30 AM – All riders should be on the routes. (i.e. registrations closes)
- 11:00 AM – Lunch is available at the start/finish until 2:30 PM. Giveaways and door prize winners will be posted!
- 2:00 PM – Route rest stop(s) are closed.
- 3:00 PM – Lunch and finish location is closed. Limited support/SAG after this time only for special situations deemed necessary by tour organizers.
SEE YOU THERE!