Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Brown Mountain Beech Resort6785 Brown Mountain Beach Rd. Lenoir, NC 28645
The NEW Wilson's Revenge! Choose from two routes through the beautiful, rugged and scenic Wilson Creek gorge: 52 miles or 33 miles of mixed gravel roads, eroded double-track, and less than a mile of pavement.
Start/Finish has returned to Brown Mountain Beech Resort where camping is available and a post event river-swim is encouraged!
Event details and schedule
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Saturday – 5:00pm-10:00pm – Registration and Sign-in OPEN.
Sunday – 6:30am-8:30am – Registration and Sign-in OPEN.
Sunday – 7:45am – Rider MEETING.
Sunday – 8:00am – Event START.
Sunday – 8:00pm – Event CUTOFF.
1. Have Fun!
2. Riders must wear an approved cycling helmet at all times while on the bike.
3. Riders must burn FRONT and REAR lights at all times while on the bike.
4. Riders must complete the event on the bike they started on. No bike swaps during the event.
5. Riders may receive outside support within 100′ of official rest areas.
6. Riders may receive support from other PARTICIPATING riders at any time.
7. Riders must stay in single-file except to pass.
8. Riders must obey all local traffic laws.
9. Electric-Assist bikes (E-Bikes) are prohibited.
10. The Race Director reserves the right to disqualify any rider for any reason deemed by race officials as unsportsmanlike or otherwise against the spirit of the event.
11. Rule infractions witnessed by Race Officials will result in disqualification.