This activity is closed to further registration.
This course is for individuals who have taken a beginning drawing course and want to continue developing their skills. In this session, participants will explore techniques for drawing still lifes, animals, trees, and the human figure. No class November 23rd.
- Drawing Pencils: HB, 3B, 5B, 6B
- #2 pencil
- Hand held pencil sharpener
- Prismacolor color pencils 12 or 24 pack
- Micron pen 005, 02
- Drawing Sketch Book or paper 12" x 18" or 14" X 17"
- Ruler and yardstick
- Vine charcoal medium. It can be purchased in packages with different thicknesses. Sizes should include some that are about pencil thickness.
- Kneaded eraser
- Charcoal pencils in varios hardness
- Blending paper stump
- 11x14 pad. Should have a little tooth to make it easier to blend and erase. Strathmore Windpower Sketch works great.
- Workable fixative
- If you have a good charcoal pencil sharpener, bring it in.
Town of Leland, NC