We are at it again but this time it's not for the weak!! Join us June 20 for our Dedicated Fit or Fail Fitness Challenge, this is not your ordinary run. We've incorporated obstacles, drill stations and running to create the most unique challenge you have ever seen!! Our inspiration...this crazy fit girl, Kerri Jahelka owner and trainer of Dedicated Fitness. She will push you to your breaking point but convince you you can do it and you will!!
This challenge takes place at Country Junction and incorporates the Country Junction Events Center. You will find yourself in the woods, at boot camp and running through area's of Country Junction you've never seen before. A portion of the proceeds will benefit Justin's Fight. Justin is a four-year-old who was recently diagnosed with brain cancer and we are happy to help support his fight!!
So...think you have what it takes to complete this challenge? Then mark your calendars for June 20th at 7:30am and we'll see if you're fit or if you fail!!!
Event details and schedule
• Dedicated Fit or Fail Challenge June 20, 2015 at 7:30am
• Course is Approximatley 2-3 miles of walking, jogging, running & sprinting
• Includes 8 BOOT CAMP style workout stations
• Check-In Opens 6am
• Wear comfortable work-out clothing and sneakers. Be prepared to get dirty.
• Please bring gloves (gloves will be avaiable for purchase, if you forget).
• Hydartion Stations throughout course
• Parking is FREE
Waldorf Entertainment, LLC