Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Ad Astra Running734 Massachusetts Lawrence, KS 66044
About Jeff Galloway’s Program:
The Galloway Run/Walk/Run Training Program is open to anyone who is interested in fulfilling a lifetime goal: of running a 5k, half marathon, or marathon. The training group welcomes all levels, from beginners to Boston qualifiers. Pace groups are set up to ensure a comfortable and safe training pace for every ability. We would love to have you but, if you're not certain about whether to join, email us at J.Jenkins@AdAstraRunning.com.
Visit us at: http://www.adastrarunning.com/
Event details and schedule
Contact Program Director J. Jenkins at J.Jenkins@AdAstraRunning.com or 785-830-8353. We are excited to have you Run/Walk/Run with us!
Is this group right for me?
The Jeff Galloway training approach is suitable for all levels and all ages! We focus on achieving your goal distance, injury free while having fun and building fitness. Bring a friend and join us for one of our Saturday morning weekly group runs (first session is free) and experience great comradery, effective training and lots of support. Email us for more information.
Kick Off Meetings
- Marathon - 3/28/2020 - 8am
- 5K Speed - 3/28/2020 - 8am
- 5K/10K - 4/18/2020 - 8am
- Half Marathon - 7/9/2020 - 6pm
- 10K Speed Training - 7/9/2020 - 6pm
- Getting Started - 7/9/2020 - 6pm
Ad Astra Running
Lawrence, KS 66044
- 5K/10K Training (1/4/2020) Targeting the Shamrock Shuffle 5K/10K on March 7, 2020
- R.O.G.U.E Year Round Training (1/4/2020) Targeting the Hospital Hill Run on June 6, 2020 and the Kansas City Marathon/Half Marathon on October 17, 2020
- Half Marathon Training (2/22/2020) Targeting the Hospital Hill Run on June 6, 2020
- Marathon Training (3/28/2020) Targeting Kansas City Marathon on October 17, 2020
- Speed Training (3/28/2020) Targeting the Hospital Hill Run on June 6, 2020
- 5K/10K Training (4/19/2020) Targeting the Hospital Hill Run on June 6, 2020
- Kansas City Half Marathon and 5K
- Billy Mills 10K
Training Program membership does not include race entry fees.
The training fee is non-refundable. Requests for refunds are considered for medical reasons only, must be accompanied by a physician’s letter and must be submitted prior to the half-way point in the training season. A $25 processing fee will be retained. People who want to try out Galloway Training may attend up to two group runs free of charge before registering for the season.