Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
SUNSET PARKSUNSET ROAD AND EASTERN LAS VEGAS, NV 89120
In honor of Veterans Day and the Marine Corps Birthday, we are proud to announce our 4th Annual Marines' Memorial 5K/1M Run/Walk. This event supports the Devil Pups Program of Southern Nevada. We have partnered with Eventure & HowDoYou5K, a professional events planning group, to produce our most organized run yet. We will conduct a one-mile, run/walk as well as our 5K course. In addition, we will have sponsor displays, a Marine Corps static equipment display, complimentary refreshments, entertainment and our traditional cutting of the Marine Corps Birthday Cake.
Event details and schedule
– Announcing –
The 4th Annual
Marines Memorial Run of Southern NevadaTM
WHEN: 2 NOVEMBER 2019
WHERE: Sunset Park, near McCarren Airport
- Race Day: Walk-up registrations, check-in & Pre-Race Festivities @ 8:00 am, RACE BEGINS: 9:00 am.
AWARDS CEREMONY: 10:15 am
- CATEGORY MEDALION WINNERS (Male & Female): 1st, 2nd and 3rd place to categories
- AREA JUNIOR ROTC REVOLVING TROPHY (and 1st place Medals for the winning team)
Come out on Saturday morning, 2 November 2019 and join members of the Black Mountain Detachment, the USMC recruiting offices in Southern Nevada, the area Junior ROTC students, and the Devil Pups to run in the 3rd Annual Marines Memorial Run! Your participation will support –
• Local USMC recruiting efforts for officer and enlisted service
• The Celebration of the 243rd birthday of the United States Marine Corps
• Recognition of all our country’s Veterans in support of our National holiday
• Fostering competition between JROTC Units in Southern Nevada
• The Black Mountain Detachment in its community mission and service to all Veterans
All Proceeds Support Veteran Causes and the Devil Pups Program of Southern Nevada.