The Teddy Bear 5K Run and 1 Mile Walk benefits the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity, offers medical grants that provide financial relief for families who have children with medical needs not covered, or not fully covered, by their commercial health benefit plan.
Please help us give the gift of hope to families in need. Your tax-deductible donation will directly fund medical grants that help children access new or continued medical treatment.
To learn more about our grant program or to apply for a grant, please visit our website at www.uhccf.org.
Event details and schedule
7th Annual Teddy Bear 5k Run and 1 Mile Walk 2017
Race t-shirt sizes cannot be guaranteed for registrations completed after 9/15/2017...so register early!
Packet Pick-up Location / Register in Person
Tivoli Village 330 S Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada 89145
- Friday, October 20, 2017 | 12:00PM - 7:00PM*
- Saturday, October 21, 2017 | Packet Pick-up 6:00 AM – 7:30 AM / Register in Person 6:00 AM – 7:15 AM
*Participants are encouraged to pick up packets on Friday due to limited packet pick up timeframe on event day.
***Bring your email confirmation with your QR code to ease check-in process.
RACE DAY SATURDAY, 10/21/2017
- 6:00 a.m. Check-in opens
- Visit all our vendors and get your Vendor Passport signed and completed. Turn it in to the UHCCF booth for a chance in drawing for a great prize.
- 7:00 a.m. Opening Ceremonies
- 7:15 a.m. Race Day registration closes (Check-in & packet pick-up remain open)
- 7:30 a.m. 5K Timed Runners & Walkers Starts!
- 1 Mile Non-timed Walkers Start immediately after the timed participants!
- Awards and closing ceremonies
***KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR EVENT INFORMATION UPDATES***
UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation