2nd Annual Red Horse Inn Run / WalkOctober 26, 2019 The Red Horse Inn 45 Winstons Chase Ct Landrum, SC 29356 View Map Organized by The Red Horse Inn
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
The Red Horse Inn45 Winstons Chase Ct Landrum, SC 29356
The Red Horse Inn's property is one of the most unique mountain escapes in the Upstate of SC! While the property has about 10 miles worth of trails, you’ll only be running or walking about 3.5 miles. The property is normally only open to guests staying at the Inn so you are getting a chance to run / walk on trails that aren’t open to the public.
The course is in the mountains so be aware there are…hills. If you enjoy nature, falls, crisp air and beautiful views, this is the perfect morning run / walk for you. At the finish line enjoy one free beer for completing the course. Every participant will also receive one free ticket to see Darby Wilcox that very same night here at The Red Horse Inn Wine Bar. The show is from 6:30 – 9 pm.
Event details and schedule
- The event schedule
- Race starts at 9 am sharp! Everyone should be done no later than 11.
- Course info
- It’s in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains so be ready for a few hills.
- Arrival / Parking info
- There is ample parking that is labels as such.
- Registration starts at 8 am on the Grand Terrace of the Main Inn
- Waivers and ID
- Please be sure to bring your Active Confirmation and photo id.
- What to bring
- A friend!
- What to wear
- Something you will be comfortable in.
- Light refueling refreshments will be provided at the end of the race. One free beer per 21 and up participant will also be available.