The Hands-on House Half Marathon, 10K & 5K is the 15th annual run to benefit Hands-on House, Children's Museum of Lancaster. The race features a USATF-certified 13.1 mile half marathon course through Lancaster County farmland, past a one-room Amish school house and over a covered bridge. The 10K course runs through beautiful Amish farmland, and the 5K course runs through scenic neighborhoods close to the museum. Runners, joggers, and walkers are welcome to participate in all events.
For more information, visit our website's race page.
- Walkers welcome in all events.
- Features disposable chip timing.
- Performance t-shirts for all participants.
- Finisher medals for half marathon runners.
- Cash awards for top three male and female half marathon finishers. Awards for top three males and females in each age group for half marathon. Top five male and female awards for 10K and 5K.
Event details and schedule
All races begin at 8:00am. Packet pick-up is from 6:30 - 7:30am on race day or 4 - 7pm the evening before the race. Visit our website for more information about the 2018 Hands-on House Race.
Hands-on House, Children's Museum of Lancaster