Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Ladera Ranch1 Daisy St Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
Put on your red, white and blue and join us this 4th of July for the Freedom Run at the Ranch, Ladera Ranch’s 12th annual 5K/10K Run and 1K Little Firecrackers Dash. Runners, walkers and even strollers are welcome to trek along the beautiful tree-lined streets of Ladera Ranch in a run benefiting Laura's House and other local charities. From 7:45 to 11:30am, a pancake breakfast will be held at Founder’s Park, located next to the finish line. Breakfast is $5.00 with all proceeds benefiting Laura's House. So whether you walk, run, stroll, or cheer from the sidelines, the Freedom Run at the Ranch is a great way to kick off your Fourth of July holiday weekend!
Event details and schedule
Thank you for registering for the 12th Annual Freedom Run at the Ranch. The proceeds of this event will help benefit local and national charities. The Pancake breakfast will support Laura's House and other local charities. For more information about the event and charities please visit www.runladera.com. If you wish to volunteer for the event or have question please email us at email@example.com
Please be sure to read this as it has critical information to the success of your run and fun!
1. IMPORTANT! To pick up your race packet and/or register any other friends or family, you must visit Dick Sporting Goods located at 27502 Antonio Parkway, Ladera Ranch, CA. You must present a valid I.D. to pick-up your race packet. We will be at Dick's Sporting Goods July 3rd from 11 - 6 pm
2. Once you arrive at Dick’s you can look for you assigned bib number on the Find your bib number board.
1. Please note if you are running the 5k/10k you will receive two timing chips – one on your bib, and an additional tag, which must be attached to your shoe. 1k participants will not receive a chip.
2. Event Parking
1. Main parking is located on Snapdragon and the surrounding streets. Please me mindful of the residents since we start at 7:00am
2. There will be No Event Parking at Ladera middle school.
1. Freedom Run Packet Pickup and late registration begins on July 3rd at 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
2. Day of race packet pickup and late registration begins at 6:00am July 4th.
• 6:00 a.m. – Race day registration and all packet pick-up opens
• 7:00 a.m. – 10K Run
• 8:30 a.m. – 5K Run
• 9:30 a.m. – Kids fun run – time may vary due to previous race finish. (Wave starts: ages 9-12, 6-8, 5 and under)
• 7:15 a.m. – Pancake breakfast hosted by Laura’s House opens
1. Important Information
1. Race Updates
1. Be sure to check for race updates at www.runladera.com
2. Race Results will be live shortly after the race and can be viewed online at www.geminitiming.com
Please visit www.runladera.com for complete details and information.
Thank you again for registering for the Freedom Run– we’re looking forward to seeing you on Fourth of July.