UPDATE:12-14-20- 3:30PM Start TIme NOW OPEN, if you register after 12-13-20 you will start at 3:30PM. 4PM Start Time SOLD OUT
UPDATE 11-22-20 NEW LOCATION: Kent Park and Rec 497 Middlebury Rd
Kent, OH 44240
The course is a simple out and back that runs on bike trail along Cuyahoga River.
NEW SOFT Triblend 1/4 Zip to all participants signed up before 12-29-20, Winter hats available after we sell out of 1/4 zips!
Race limited to 150 per starting time. 3:30PM start time now open for anyone signing up after 12-13-20. If you registered before 12-13-20 you are signed up for 4PM Start.
Packet pick-up Wednesday, December 30th at Ritchies Sporting Goods from Noon - 3pm. 137 South Ave, Tallmadge, OH 44278 330-633-5667
Packet pick-up at Kent Park and Rec on December 31st starting at 2:30pm.
Event details and schedule
For your safety:
You may run your 5K Virtual - any where you would like
1. Early Packet Pick- up: Athletes are encouraged to pick up packets day before.
If you have picked up your packet, please arrive no more than 30 minutes prior start time. Please stay in your car, until you are ready to warm up.
2. Day of Packet Pick -up:Please wear a mask and maintain social distancing. Come early to pick up packet and return to your car.
3. Warm-up routines are to be done independently (or 6 feet from others assuring social distancing)
4. On Course race procedures: Athletes are to run 6 feet from one another and are encouraged to use 6 feet aside when passing. Please refrain from running side-by-side unless 6 feet apart.
*There will be NO on-course water stop.
*This race is "self-supported" in which the athlete is to provide their own on-course fluids.
6. Finish: Athletes will be asked to move quickly thru the finish line area staying spaced 6 feet apart.
7. Post-race: In efforts to comply with guidelines, we will offer only bottles of water, there will be no post-race food.
8. Results: will be posted online later on in the day of race.
Race starts at 4pm for 1st 150 signed up, 3:30pm for next 150 signed up.
We hope to see you there!
THANK YOU TO THIS YEARS SPONSORS!
Event sponsored by: Seibert Keck Insuracne, Peoples Bank, Marathon Financial Services, Falls Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center, and Summit Athletic Running Club, Running Ritchies.
Event details and schedule
2 Race starts times: 3:30pm and 4:00pm on December 31st
3:30PM start time if you sign up after 12-13-20. If you registered before 12-13-20 you are signed up for 4:00PM Start.
Packet pick-up and late registration
Wednesday, December 30th at Ritchies Sporting Goods from Noon - 3pm. 137 South Ave, Tallmadge, OH 44278, 330-633-5667.
Packet pick-up at race site on December 31st starting at 2:30pm.
No refunds available. Entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Race may be cancelled due to COVID 19.