Join us for the 2015 Veterans Day 5K 10K at Southport Beach House in Kenosha Saturday Nov 7th, and you might just earn one of our famous championship belts on this flat and fast course along scenic Lake Michigan. All proceeds will be donated to Team Red White and Blue.
Event details and schedule
THIS EVENT WILL BE CAPPED AT 1000 PARTICIPANTS. DO NOT DELAY IN SIGNING UP.
- This event will be chip timed.
- Course Marshalls will be present at every major intersection for direction.
- Walk or Run the 5K event. Runners only please for the 10K event.
- Packet pickup available at Athletico-5708 75th street Kenosha Friday Nov 6th 5pm to 8pm, and day of the event at the Southport Beach House Nov 7th beginning at 7am.
- Race day registration will be available in the event there are available spots.
- Strollers and Dogs are welcome but will be REQUIRED to start the event in the rear of the crowd.
- This race (5K walk,5K run,10K run) will begin promptly at 8:00 AM.
- Participants cannot sign up for more than one event.
- All proceeds will be donated to Team Red White and Blue.
- Registration will include free event apparel.
- There will be custom finisher awards for 100% of participants.
- Overall Male and Female winner for the 5K and 10K will be awarded a custom championship belt.
- Additionally custom age group awards will be given to the top three male and female finishers in each age group for all Runners 5K and 10K races. **10 & Under, 11-14,15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+.
Evil Smiley Running