The Parent/Child Golf Tournament will return this year on September 23rd at the Tri-City Country Club!
This unique tournament features a 9 hole scotch ball golf tournament including dinner and raffle! For ten years, we have brought parents and children together for a day of golf, fun, and most importantly, valuable family time…..So moms, dads, sons and daughters dust off your golf clubs and come celebrate with the Y!
Event details and scheduleWhen: Saturday, September 23rd, 1:00PM
- Where: Try-City Country Club
- Cost: $60 per Parent/Child Pair (9-Hole) includes cart, range, golf, dinner & awards
- Who: Ages 7 & up
- Registration: Register in office or online July 21st-September 9th (Space is limited to the first 50 pairs)
- Tournament Type: 9 hole Scotch Ball (alternating Shot)
- Check In begins at 12:00pm
- Shotgun Start: 1:00pm
- Hole Contests and Games
- Each child will receive a tournament gift
- Dinner and awards following the tournament
YMCA of the Greater Tri-Cities