Season: April 9th-May 25th
Expose your kids to loads of fun as they learn sportsmanship and teamwork while building baseball skills such as hitting, throwing and catching. Have your child join us in learning America’s Favorite game!
- 6 games per season
- Volunteer coaches
- Practices are typically once a week and scheduled at the discretion of the coach
- Focus on fundamentals and new skill development
- All players play in each inning.
Online Regsitration is open to Y Members and those wanting to purchase a youth sports membership. You may purchase/renew your membership when filling out the online registration.
If you miss online registration, you can register in office until March 16th while space is available.
Event details and schedule
- 3-4 years: T-ball
- 5-6 year: Combination of T-ball and Coach Pitch
- 7-9 years: Coach Pitch
Season: April 9-May 25, 2018
Days: Games and practices are held weekdays
- Tuesdays or Thursdays (3-4 and 5-6 age divisions)
- Wednesday (7 and up age division)
- All games are scheduled after 5:30pm
YMCA of the Greater Tri-Cities