Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
AMC Barrett Commons 242600 Cobb Place Lane Nw Kennesaw, GA 30144
It's time to say "Good Bye" to summer,
and we're doing it in the best way we know how...with a 5K, 10K, & 15K.
This event is FREE to all First Responders...
Police, Fireman, EMT, etc.
Come out to the AMC Theatre in Kennesaw for an 8:00 am start. All three distances are out & backs and pretty flat & fast! Great upscale tech shirts, Awards to the top 3 (M & F) overalls, top 3 overall masters, overall grand master, and overall senior master, as well as the top 3 in each of the normal age groups 10 & Under - 75+ for all 3 races.
Event details and schedule
Super Early Bird...January 16 - March 31
Early Bird...April 1 - June 15
Race Day...September 2
Virtual 5k /10k /15k ...$30
FIRST RESPONDERS...Race for FREE
We've got an awesome Tri-blend or Tech shirt lined up for everyone! If you would prefer, you may select a Tri-blend or Technical Racerback Tank (Ladies sizes)
If you are a First Responder then first of all we say "Thank You!
If you would like to purchase a shirt to remember your race, they are available during your registration for $15.
Groups & Teams
Yes, you can bring your friends, so grab people you know (or don't know). Share the night with other like minded folks and score a great discount.
Course & Timing
- All 3 courses start and finish in the Parking Lot of AMC Theatres in Kennesaw. The routes fairly flat & fast, and are an out and back.
- We'll be chip timing everyone for the start & finish, and giving awards away for the overalls based on gun time, and the age groups on chip time.
We have several Bib/Packet pickup options available for you.
- Bib Mail Out...for $2.50 you can have your bib mailed straight to your front door. We'll be sending them out on Monday of race week, and you can sleep in a few extra minutes on race morning...just show up with enough time to get in the start coral. Once you finish, you can pick up your shirt and any goodies that might also be included.
- Race Day Pickup...Check in opens at 7:00 am on race morning. Be sure to arrive closer to 7:00 am than 8:00 am. We'll get you your bib, and then after you cross the finish line you can get your shirt and any goodies.
Awards & Goodies
All finishers will receive a custom finisher award.
All participants registered by 8/25 are guaranteed an upscale moisture wicking race shirt (child sizes may be cotton). Women's cuts are also available!
Awards in the following categories for each race:
- Top 3 Overall M/F
- Top 3 Overall Master (40+) M/F
- Overall Grand Master M/F
- Overall Senior Master M/F
- Top 3 in each age group. (10 & under - 75+).
Five Star Championships & Turkey Trot
- All participants will automatically qualify for FREE entry into the Five Star Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot.
- Top finishers will also have the opportunity to earn a spot in the championships to be held Jan. 2020. The number of spots available is based on the total registration...see event website for details.
Event Courtesy & Refund Policy
- Our events are designed to be fun and for the entire family. With that in mind any competitor, spectator, parent, volunteer, or sponsor, exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct or interfering with the positive, competitive atmosphere of the event will be asked to leave the venue and course immediately with no refunds.
- All registrations are final...We're sorry, but there are no refunds, deferments, or transfers.
- March 31 11:59 PM EDT - Super Early Bird Pricing ends
- June 15 11:59 PM - Early Bird Pricing Ends
August 25 11:59 PM EDT - Last day for Guaranteed shirt & size
September 2 3:00 AM EDT - Online Registration Ends
September 2 7:00 AM EDT - Race Day Registration Opens
- September 2 8:00 AM EDT - All races start