We're back for our second annual Spurling Charity 5k! The race will take place in beautiful Kennebunk, Maine and will be benefiting the Food 4 Thought Backpack Program organized by Community Outreach Services (COS) of Kennebunk. This program provides food for needy children in the Kennebunk district through donations and a bag lunch program.
Event details and schedule
Race Start: 9:30 AM
- Racers should arrive at least 30 minutes before start time
- Cash Prizes to top 3 Male and Female runners
- Top finisher Age Group medals
- Goody bag is included with each registration
- Water station on course
- Post-race food and drinks
- Parking will be on site with volunteers directing traffic flow
- Sponsor booths
The race course is flat and fast making it great for beginners and for more experienced runners looking for their next personal record. It will begin at Spurling Fitness, 1 Alewive Park Road, Kennebunk, Maine 04043 (Directly across from 95 South Turnpike Exit/Entrance) and will start by taking a right onto Alewive Road. At the stoplight, racers will take a right onto Alfred Road before then turning right at the four-way stop onto Thompson Road. The course concludes with racers taking a right back onto Alewive, finishing at the parking lot back at Spurling Fitness on Alewive Park Road.
Spurling Training Systems