WE RIDE TO BEAT CANCER ON A BIKE.
Join us Saturday, June 16th for a 15, 31 or 62 mile ride, then enjoy complimentary admission to the Boulevardia festival. Early bird registration ends Sunday, April 15th.
WHAT DOES REGISTRATION INCLUDE?
Glad you asked ...
- General admission ticket for Saturday, June 16th at Boulevardia
- One (1) cold, delicious beer at the fest
- One (1) $5 food voucher
- Ride2Boulevardia cotton blend T-shirt
- Ride2Boulevardia sponsor goodie bag
ABOUT THE RIDE
All three Ride2Boulevardia routes begin and end in the Stockyards District, on the Boulevardia festival grounds. No matter which route you choose, you’ll enjoy a fully supported, fun and social ride with rest stops every 8-12 miles.
ABOUT OUR BENEFICIARIES
Cancer Action: Cancer Action is a community-based non-profit offering programs and services addressing the physical, social, emotional, financial and spiritual needs of people with cancer, their family and friends. Learn more on CancerActionKC.org.
Children’s Mercy: Each year, the Children’s Mercy Cancer Center provides comprehensive care to nearly 2,000 children with childhood cancers, sickle cell disease, hemophilia and other blood disorders. Their commitment to clinical research and innovation has helped the Children’s Mercy Cancer Center earn recognition as one of the top cancer programs for kids in the nation by U.S. News and World Report.
Event details and schedule
62-mile ride: 7:00 am
31-mile ride: 8:00 am
15-mile ride: 9:00 am
* Arrive to the ride an hour ahead of the start time to allow time for parking, check in, pumping up those tires or any last minute mechanical work (bike company will be on site to assist), filling up water bottles and enjoying coffee with fellow cyclists.