This course incorporates the best of both worlds by combining a road course with trails. Yes, it's scenic but it's also challenging!
All proceeds will go to the Sole CAMP of the 618. The camp is designed to encourage and teach kids to run while promoting healthy lifestyles and a positive self-image.
If you would like to sponsor, volunteer, or have any questions for either The Sole Challenge or the Running Camp - Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event details and schedule
Medals will be given out per age division for the 10k Run, 5K Run, and 5K Walk.
- Free Kids Fun Run for 12 & Under!!!!!
- Event schedule and times Registration and Packet Pick Up begins at 7:00 am
- 10K Run starts at 8:00 am
- 5K Run/Walk starts at 8:15 am
- Kids Fun Run starts at 9:45 am
- See more including course maps at: Sole Sistas of the 618 website.
Sole Sistas of the 618