Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Kids-R-Kids Johns Creek3835 Johns Creek Pkwy Johns Creek, GA 30024
Have you been dreaming of running
Need to shave a few minutes off your time to get in?
Looking for the perfect course to set a PR?
This is the event for you!
Regardless if you want to run the Boston or not, this is the event!
We're racing in Johns Creek/Suwanee/Cumming and the Course is Super Flat and Super Fast!
(FYI, a 1:26 in a half marathon was the time that qualified a seated position in the 2017 Peachtree Road Race.)
Chip Timing, lap pacing, as well as Awesome Shirts & Swag!
Event details and schedule
Entry Fees & Registration
Event Cap is a total of 150 participants.
In an effort to give the marathoners the best shot at obtaining a spot, Half Marathon registration will open on June 9
Super Early Bird Registration through July 1
Early bird Registration 7/2 - 8/3
Regular Registration 8/4 - 8/31
Race Day Registration (available if event cap has not been met)Half...$85
You can't qualify for Boston by doing a Virtual Race, but you can get some awesome swag. We've got some great stuff that we'll be getting all the runners, and you'll be able to get in on the fun, even if you can't make it out to the race.
You'll submit your time by end of day on September 2nd, and we'll post your results compaired to everyone else running the Virtual Race. Shirts and medals are all mailed 1st thing after the weekend.
The primary goal of this event is for everyone to GO FAST, but we'll have some great awards for everyone
Each race will have awards in the following catagories:
- Top 3 Overall M/F
- Top 3 Master M/F
- Overall Grand Master (50+)
- Overall Sr. Grand Master (60+)
Age Groups (M/F)
- 19 & Under
Both courses will be USATF certified, which means the Marathon will be a Boston Qualifier.
You will also be able to use your times for Peachtree Qualificatoin, or any pretty much any other race that requires a qualifing time.
Course & Timing Details
- 1 mile FLAT & FAST loop
- Both the Half & Full will be USATF certified...so the Full with be a Boston Qualifier
- Chip timed Start & Finish
- Chip timed split every mile
- Mile splits are displayed on monitors as you pass by the mile point...helping you keep on pace
Elite Aid Stations
2 stations along course (every 1/2 mile)
- 1 station with cups of water
- 1 station with your personally selected aid (drinks & gel)...must register by 8/26
- Bananas & oranges and/or your personal special needs bag
- We realize the it might get a little repetitive running a 1 mile loop...so we'll have music & entertainment along the course to keep you going and entertained
Course Cut Off
- Because of the nature of the event, the course will close at 10:30 am (4 hour race time)
Five Star Turkey Trot
All participants will earn FREE entry into one of the Five Star Turkey Trots. See event website for additional details
Refunds, Transfers, & Deferments
Because of the small field limit and the customization for each participant, all registrations are final and there are no refunds, transfers, or deferments.
August 25 11:59 PM EDT - Last Day to Guarantee shirt & Size and aid station choices
August 31 4 PM - 7 PM - Early Packet Pick up
September 1 5:30 AM EDT - Race Day Check in Opens
September 1 6:30 AM EDT - Races Start
September 1 10:30 AM EDT - Course Closes