Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Exchange Place10 Exchange Place Jersey City, NJ 07302
Online registration is now closed. You can still register the morning of the race. Cost will be $100 (check or cash only).
City Challenge Race returns to Jersey City, NJ with over 20 urban obstacles and challenges over a 3 mile course featuring: police and taxi cars that you jump on, cargo nets, sandbags, walls to climb, ropes, and so much more!
Here’s how it works: Men and Women sign up for the race and you’ll get a chance to run our 3 mile course filled with over 20 obstacles (per mile the most of any obstacle course) and challenges designed to push you to your limits! We hate to see back-ups on our courses so we limit each wave of runners to 200 challengers to avoid overcrowding.
We invite you to Conquer Your Challenges in 2015! Conquer The Challenge in Jersey City and enjoy an obstacle filled day while looking at the NYC skyline. You will feel the enthusiasm from the minute you arrive at Jersey City Challenge Race!
See you at the finish!
Event details and schedule
- How to get to The Challenge: Mass Transit is suggested (train and buses arrive at Exchange Place)
- Parking Garage 135 Greene St (Plaza 4A) Flat Rate $5
- Early Packet Pick up will be at MODELL'S Jersey City (611 Washington Blvd. Jersey City, NJ 07310. PPU will be on Thursday 5/14 and Friday 5/15 from 6-830pm. To avoid delays on race morning we strongly suggest picking up your packets early. You are able to collect for teammates as well. If you cannot pick up early please arrive 1 hour prior to your start time on race day.
- Bag check will be available for $5 per bag
- Please arrive 1 hour prior to your wave start time
- Water stations will be at the finish and half way mark
- Waves start at 9am and every half hour thereafter.
- Jersey City Challenge Race 2015 is benefiting The Wounded Warrior Project and the Jersey City Youth Foundation. 100% of your donations will go directly to these charities.