Freedom is not something we here in the U.S take for granted. The brave military members of the U.S Armed Forces ensure our safety each and every day. It is our honor to host a run in the name of those military members with the Freedom Run July 21st 2018. The Freedom Run consists of a 10 miler, 5K and 1K event. We will also have a banner displayed for all to sign in order to display who you're running for whether they are currently serving, or have served in the past. A display of flags to line the finishline-stretch will stand boldly for those who we have lost. All race packets will include a t-shirt and finisher medal!
Event details and schedule
July 21st 2018
- MWR FEST TENT
- 0700 10-miler, 0715 1K, 0730 5K
- 0500 Packet Pick-Up and Day of Registration
- Please arrive early to allow for parking
- In honor of the Freedom Run; Red,White, and Blue will be the themed attire (Military members welcome to wear uniforms)
- Those who are Active Duty Military may compete for the JBLM Army 10 Miler Team by running in the 10 miler Freedom Run!
DFMWR IN SPORTS