Come run or walk with us on the airport runway
Bring your friends, family, and colleagues along.
The more, the merrier!
Sign-in/bib pick-up starts at 7:00am
Last bus leaves for the starting line at 8:40am
Race starts at 9:00am
SUBJECT TO AIRPORT SECURITY
Visit our website at JFKRunwayRun.org for more information.
Event details and schedule
Just about everything you ever need to know about our event is on our website - including:
- Detailed directions. There are links to Google Maps and Bing Maps, and photographs showing how to get to our location
- Parking information
- Contact information
- We even have a huge FAQ (Frequently (and Infrequently! Asked Questions) page with over 70 questions and answers
- Pick up the bib on the day of the race.
- Sign-in/bib pick-up starts at 7:00 am, ends at 8:15 am.
- The race starts at 9:00 am sharp.
- There will be a security check. Fannypacks and regular cameras are not allowed in the race areas. (Smartphones with built-in cameras are fine.)
- There will be a secure place for you to store your possessions.
- Eligibility: Open to all runners, all age groups. Walkers, physically challenged, and participants in wheelchairs are more than welcome to join us. NO STROLLERS ARE ALLOWED IN RACE but are allowed in the spectator area.
- Includes free t-shirt for those who register. (Limited time. The earlier you register, the better!)
- Medals for winners of each age division. There will be raffle prizes and prizes for participants.
- The race starts and ends at Building 14 at JFK International Airport.
- Results will be posted after the race, both onsite and on the website.
- If you've missed the deadline for online registration, you can still join us by showing up on the day of the event and registering at the door. The cost is $30.00 per person (any age).
Again, if you have any questions or need further information, please visit our website. JFKRunwayRun.org
JFK Rotary Club