Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Lake Camanche2000 Camanche Road Ione, CA, CA 95640
The swim takes place in the waters of Lake Camanche, the bike ride features a loop through the beautiful hills of Buena Vista, and the run is an out-and-back on the lakeview China Gulch Trail.
- The first Olympic Distance man and woman to cross the finish line (that live in Amador County) will each receive a year membership to Crossfit Rugged Edge.
- The first Olympic Distance man and woman to cross the finish line (that don't live in Amador County) will each receive a one night stay at the Shenandoah Inn
- The first Sprint Distance man and woman to cross the finish line (that live in Amador County) will each receive a round of golf for 2 and a cart at Castle Oaks Golf Course
- The first Sprint Distance man and woman to cross the finish line (that don't live in Amador County) will each receive a VIP Private Tasting for 6 People + a bottle of wine at Sera Fina Cellars
- Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals go out to the top three finishers in every age group.
- Plus everyone who signs up gets a Goodie Bag, a swim cap, a race t-shirt, and healthy snacks at the finish line.
*Must sign up before Sept. 18th to be guaranteed a race t-shirt. (We will order extra shirts though...)
Goodie Bags include:
1 Week Pass - Crossfit Rugged Edge
Comp. Wine Tasting Card - Sera Fina Cellars
1 Day Pass - New York Fitness
Chap Stick - Umpqua Bank
$5 Gift Card - Clark’s Corner
Gel Packet, brochures - Hammer Nutrition
Business Cards - Jackson Family Sports and Bike Shop
A 10 Class Pass - Motherload Crossfit
Water Bottle and coupon - Big 5 Sporting Goods
7 Day Pass - California Family Fitness
2 One Hour Personal Training Sessions - Bodies-N-Balance
Jackson Family Sports and Bike Shop will have a booth on site for any last minute repairs you may need
GNC will also have a booth - giving away GU packets, energy bars, protein drinks, etc.
COPY AND PAST THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE SPRINT BIKE COURSE
COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE OLYMPIC BIKE COURSE
COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE SPRINT RUN COURSE
COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE OLYMPIC RUN COURSE
COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE OLYMPIC SWIM COURSE
- We will have catered food available for purchase after the race - along with heathly snacks we will pass out for free
Event details and schedule
Sunday September 28th
Olympic Race starts at 7:30am
Olympic Registration starts at 6:30am
Sprint Race starts at 8:30am
Sprint Registration starts 6:30am
If you would like to volunteer for this event please email email@example.com or call (209) 223-6349
Thank you Sponsors: Crossfit Rugged Edge, Richard Forester, Motherload Crossfit, Shenandoah Inn, Bodies-N-Balance, Jackson Family Sports and Bike Shop, Umpqua Bank, New York Fitness, and Castle Oaks Golf Course, Clark's Corner, Big 5 Sporting Goods, Hammer Nutrition, and Sera Fina Cellars!!! :)
View Lodging information here: http://www.touramador.com/places-stay