2018-19 School Year Swim Lesson Information
Purpose: Swim lessons are designed to teach participants functional life-saving water skills, while developing a sense for how the body can move through the water. As participants progress, they will begin to learn stroke mechanics and build endurance in order to be safe in and around the water!
Minimum Age for Swim Lessons: Any prospective swimmer for our swim lessons must have reached the age of 5 prior to the START of the session registered! Swimmers should be able to work independently from parents for the duration of each class! Any swimmer that is not fully potty trained should wear a swim diaper during class!
Location: Decatur Township Natatorium - Decatur Central HS (Entrance Door 16)
Dates: Tuesday and Thursday Evenings for 8 classes (4 week sessions)
- Session 1: September 18-October 11
- Session 2: October 23-November 15
- Session 3: February 26-March 21
- Session 4: April 2-25
- Session 5: May 7-30
Time: 7:00pm Start Time
- Swimmers in Level 1-3 - 30 minute lessons (7:30pm Finish)
- Swimmers in Level 4-6 - 45 minute lessons (7:45pm Finish)
- $65.00 for the 1st Child for each Session
- 2nd Child will receive a $5.00 discount on fee! ($60.00)
- 3rd+ Child will receive $10.00 discount on fee! ($55.00/each)
Registration Begins on Monday, July 30th!
Registration Deadline: The following dates will be closing dates for classes (if capacity is not filled prior to the date).
- Session 1: September 10th
- Session 2: October 15th
- Session 3: February 18th
- Session 4: March 25th
- Session 5: April 29th
Questions? Contact Coach Grace at email@example.com or 317/856-5288 ext 28005
Decatur Township Aquatic Club