Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Indianapolis City Market222 East Market Street Indianapolis, IN 46204
Join over 3,000 participants as we take to the streets for the 25th Annual N.I.T.E. Ride!
- Best City Tour In America: The N.I.T.E. Ride was named "Best City Tour" in a national competition of cycling events "BEST BIKING IN AMERICA!"
- The N.I.T.E. Ride (Navigate Indy This Evening) starts at 11pm (at NIGHT!) from Downtown Indy, travels along well-lit roads throughout Downtown Indianapolis, Monument Circle, Butler University, Indianapolis Museum of Art, wanders along the White River and through the IUPUI Campus. Total route length is approximately 20 miles.
June 23rd is a day you won't want to miss!
- Dinner Club Ride: 5:00 PM - Come along for a free group ride of 16-20 miles with a dinner stop. Dinner, on your own expense, may range from $5-$12 or more.
- See Downtown Indy: Come downtown and see the beautiful IUPUI campus, enjoy the Indy Greenways, Canal and Cultural Trail, visit the various museums, catch an IMAX movie, stroll through the Zoo or spend time at Circle Center. Downtown Indy is full of activities to fill the day!
Event details and schedule
8:00 AM - Regular Club ride hosted by Central Indiana Bicycling Assoc. (CIBA). Ride distance 17-50+ miles, open to the public, free of charge.
4:00 PM - 10:30 PM - Registration and Check In. Food, cycling EQ / apparel, bike repair and more!
5:00PM - 8:30 PM - Dinner Ride, free group ride of 16-20 miles with a dinner stop. Dinner, on your own expense, may range from $5-$12 or more.
10:30 PM - REGISTRATION CLOSES
11:00 PM - N.I.T.E. Ride Begins from Indianapolis City Market
12:30AM - 2:00 AM - Post-Ride Party
2:00 AM - Have a safe trip home!
- Helmets and Front/Rear Headlights are REQUIRED to participate in this event. Both will be on sale at the event.
- Participants must be 16 years or older to participate. (Children under 16 may ride on a tandem or trail-a-bike/trailer attachment to a bicycle operated by an adult cyclist)