Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Huntington State Beach21601 Pacfic Coast Hwy (cross street PCH & Beach Blvd.) Huntington Beach, CA 92646
Put a healthy kick into your Christmas with SO CAL’s SANTA CLAUS for a CAUSE / Ugly Sweater 5K. It’s the ultimate Christmas run.
- Fancy Santa Finisher Medal
- Professional RFID Chip Timed in both races.
- Age Division Awards
- Included in registration is your choice of Santa Suit or A custom T-Shirt
- Custome Awards For Those Dressed in The Ugliest Sweater
There are “In It To Win It” age categories 3 deep with 5 year age spans: 1-10, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39 40-44, 45-49, 50-54,55-59 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79 and 80 & over.
You’ll enjoy Christmas carolers along the course and a festive post-race celebration with Christmas Goodies, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, and Raffle!
This event is meant to get you in the spirit of Christmas. And it gives back! Santa Claus with a Cause uses its proceeds to gift those who otherwise would not experience a Christmas and sincerely need staple goods to survive.
Early PACKET PICK UP: Noon to 3 p.m. on Saturday, December 12th
Location: Road Runner Sports in Costa Mesa
Address: 1835 Newport Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
*Packet Pick up available on race day from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
This is the Event that Gifts back.
Our gift to ourselves is health, Our gift to others is 2019/2020 projects.
- Orange County Homeless Shelters
- This is how you can help. Bring health care products for our local homeless houses: we need toothpaste, brushes, toothbrushes, towels, soap, shampoos. There will be boxes at registration to place your items in.
- Internationally, A portion of your entry fee goes towards sending funds, shoes, and clothing to porters, guides and their families on Christmas Day. Porters in Africa carry loads up Mt. Kilimanjaro for a living.
- And Locally, Tear down an unsuitable trailer & pour the foundation for a wheelchair accessible unit on Miss Pam’s Ranch.