Join the Friends of Historic Hopedale on Saturday October 28, 2017 for the 3rd Annual Hopedale Spooktacular 5K Run / Walk. Costumes are encouraged but not required. An award will be given for best overall costume in the race. Please be sure that your costume choice is safe for running this distance in and that you can see clearly.
All net proceeds from this race will go to the Friends of Historic Hopedale. The Friends of Historic Hopedale is a 501(c)(3)non-profit organization dedicated to historic preservation, charitable giving, community philanthropic and educational purposes. The FOHH provides assistance to the Town of Hopedale and surrounding communities. It is important to note that 100% of the net proceeds go towards the FOHH charitable purposes. No salaries are paid to any member of the Committee or Board of Directors.
Awards- No Duplicates
- Top Male & Female overall will be awarded
Top 3 awarded to Male and Female categories:
14 & under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, & 70+
- Best Costume Overall 5k Award
- SHIRTS to the first 100 registered runners
- Course consists of long flats, up hills and down hills
- Ample street parking
- Refreshments for runners, walkers and volunteers
- Results to be posted at www.coolrunning.com
Event details and schedule
- $20 for the 5K Pre-Registration (closes on Thursday 10/26/17). Post registration on day of race increases to $25
- Registration Opens at 8:30am (located at Town Park Bandstand)
- Race Starts at 10:00am
- Awards at 11:00am
- Bring along a Friend or Monster to run or walk with you!
- Questions: Contact the event organizer at Friendsofhistorichopedale@gmail.com
Friends of Historic Hopedale