The 9th annual Coconut Chase 8K is fun for the whole family! Run or walk, and wear your best coconuts and hula skirt - - show your aloha spirit!
The race date will take place on Sunday, August 27th at 8:00am! The scenic race course is flat and fast, running along the water and around the park at Sand Island Recreation Area.
Event details and schedule
Packet Pickup Info:
Wednesday, August 23rd - 7am to 11am
Kalapawai Cafe, 750 Kailua Road, Kailua
Saturday, August 26th - 10am to 4pm
Runners HI, 98-390 Kamehameha Hwy, Aiea
RACE DAY INFO:
Park gates open at 7:00am - - we recommend you arrive by 7:30am to get parked and get to the start line.
There is one aid station on the course serving water and Gatorade, plus fruit and light snacks, water and Gatorade at the finish!
Awards for top males and females in 9 divisions. Chip timing by Pacific Sport Events. All participants registered by July 31st will receive a shirt. Shirt not guaranteed for late registration. Register NOW to guarantee your shirt!
All finishers will receive an awesome finisher's medal!
Strollers are welcome - 80% of the race course is on paved path, with the other 20% being on grass/dirt.
No pets allowed at the park, so please leave your four-legged friends at home!
We hope you get in the coconut spirit: wear a hula skirt and coconut bra! We will have prize giveaways at the finish!
Tropical Triple Crown